Project and task management software that never lets you miss a deadline.
Due dates are maintained perpetually. Complete a task and the next due date is automatically created. Duplicate projects and tasks in batch mode from the Template Library. Customize your workflows.
Get Your Due Dates Under Control and Supercharge Your Office Workflow!
Comprehensive Project Dashboard
Get the big picture from the Dashboard and drill into the Project List and the Project for the details. No more guessing about what was finished or missed.
Project templates can easily be added from the Master Library with many predefined Project Templates. Easily create your own Project Templates with your own custom work flows
Customize Your Workflow
Tag projects to segment for filtering, add notes to projects and filter your projects to narrow the project list to better manage what needs your attention most.
Send notifications via email when Projects or Tasks are assigned, or when a certain part of the project is ready for review.
Scale Your Firm
The Right Way with Mango’s Due Date Tracking Software
Transparency with clients and auditors
Maintain the entire history of a client’s work in real-time for future reference.
Reduce the client chase
Assign filings and other tasks to clients. Send automatic email reminders.
Anywhere, anytime access.
View and update your tax calendar from home, work, or on the road with our mobile app.
Detailed access controls
Determine exactly who can set up, manage and view each project.
Sort and View Projects Quickly With a Dashboard
Let’s face it: you don’t have the time to individually check in on every single project your firm is working on. Thanks to Mango, you won’t need to. See exactly what your organization is working on and drill down to team members. Point & Click to view the the filtered Projects or Tasks you need quickly!
- Always have real-time insight into a project’s status
- See everything at-a-glance
- See all of the most important information you need in the right order to help you prioritize your day.
- Manage projects like a superhero with a color-coded project dashboard
From the project dashboard, you can sort by:
- Tasks that are past due, due today, or due this week
- Tasks that are ready for review or approval
- Specific team members and the projects they’re working on
- Customized tags developed for individual projects
Plus, get a helpful summary of where every project is at so you can get a broad sense of how work is going across the organization.
Don’t Leave Important Deadlines to Chance
You understand intuitively the importance of deadlines. In the accounting world, things must be done on time and in the right format – the organizations you deal with in this space won’t accept anything less.
But we all know that not everyone can meet every single deadline 100% of the time. People are people, and even the most reliable team member might have a personal emergency or another type of issue that causes them to let a due date slip.
Level Up Your Office Workflow With Smart Task Management Software
Mango’s simple, intuitive tax due date calendar helps you stay ahead of important tax deadlines and avoid late fees. You can use our accountant due date monitoring software to keep track of multiyear deadlines, payments, extensions, filings, projects, and more.
Our accounting practice management software includes several key features designed to make life easy for busy accountants trying to juggle several tasks and clients all at once:
- Automatic notifications to make sure your staff knows when there are high-priority tasks overdue or coming due soon, without lifting a finger.
- Multiple options for time tracking so that you can combine your project management workflow with timekeeping tools to ensure your resources are being spent appropriately
- Filter and sort tasks at a glance using the project dashboard. Get a sense of where you are on every project at the same time so that you can see what you need to focus on next and catch potential obstacles before they become problems.
- Import client data and information from other programs and formats automatically. Your workflow won’t be interrupted just because you decide to make a change in software.
If you’re still relying on spreadsheets and filing cabinets, it’s time to ditch the paperwork and last-minute scrambles and upgrade to a centralized, customizable, automatically-updated task tracking software that you can access from anywhere.
Save Time with Project Templates
Streamline your workflow with powerful project templates.
- Free templates - Get started using the software with standard templates for the most common project types. From there, it’s easy to customize your own templates to be used in future project workflows and take your task management to the next level.
- Duplicate your templates in batch - Create a large batch of tasks for one or more projects, then apply them as you see fit. Modify or add tasks at the template level or individual project level.
- Attach notes - Use the notes feature to make any last-minute comments or call-outs for the next person that will be reviewing the task. You can also turn on the option to send notifications when notes are added to a project task.
Accounting firms all have to deal with repetitive tasks that are done throughout the course of a project. Whether it’s daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly, it’s important that recurring tasks get done so that the project at large can stay on track.
But it’s still an annoyance to have to manually create the same type of task over and over again – especially when you know it could be handled easily by an automated script or software tool. With Mango, you can avoid these roadblocks and streamline your firm.
Email notifications for streamlined project management
Even though you may feel like project management software is critical to your day-to-day work as an accountant, everyone has different styles and preferences. Some people may not be inclined to develop the habit of checking in with a project management software every day or even multiple times a day.
That’s where email notifications become valuable. For those members of your team who might prefer to use their email inbox as a central storage location for project data, notifications are a great reminder that it’s time to take care of the next task.
Mango allows you to set notifications when tasks are complete, assigned to you, ready for review, or due soon. In some cases, notifications can prevent a user from having to use a different program that they aren’t comfortable with or used to.
What about tax deadlines?
Keep Tax Season on Track With Project Management Software
You can’t run the risk of missing an important deadline set by the IRS – especially when your client is paying you to ensure everything gets handled in a timely manner.
Our due date tracking software comes pre-set with all standard IRS tax return due dates, such as 1040, 1041, 1065, 1120, 1120-S, 990, and 5500, so getting set up is a snap even if you handle many different kinds of tax projects.
We can easily integrate with Quickbooks and other popular tax software, so your client data will be immediately accessible.
Other benefits of Mango for accounting professionals that specialize in taxes:
- Easily track weekly, quarterly, monthly, annual, and bi-annual deadlines, as well as one-time events
- Automatically carry over last year’s information, reduce your risk of mistakes, and cut down on tedious data entry
- Automatically carry over internal payroll deadlines such as forms 941, 940, W-2, W-3, 1099, and 1042
- Track internal compliance projects such as bookkeeping; write-ups; monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements; property and sales taxes; and SEC or other regulatory filings
Project Management Software Can Keep Your Operation on Track
Even if manual project management methods like spreadsheets, documents and emails have worked for you in the past, you owe it to yourself and your clients to use the tools that can provide the biggest benefit for your business and their success.
With Mango’s powerful project management and due date tracking features, you and your team will have everything needed to meet deadlines and stay on top of each component of all your different projects. Through notifications, an easy-to-use dashboard, and convenient template and batch task options, our software can put hours back in your day and dollars into your bottom line.
Due Date, Task Management, and Workflow FAQ's
Yes, you can assign budgets to track efficiency and establish more accurate value basis of projects preformed.
Yes, as specified per client task can be tracked and each one can have its own unique start data and due date.
Our Deadline Notification Screen provides a list of process steps from any task that is assigned to me and are ready for me to work on. These assignments can be based on days before task due date or based on the completion of the previous step.
You can display on screen or in a printed report filtered and sorted by many options to get to the specific data set you wish to view.
Directly from the Deadline Notification screen or from the individual client’s Manage Edit Deadlines screen you can tag process steps as in process or completed as well as enter notes into the system associated those items.